Question:
can hamsters eat banana nut muffins why?
babygrl
2005-12-16 19:19:50 UTC
can hamsters eat banana nut muffins why?
Two answers:
ladybug
2005-12-16 21:29:02 UTC
I would check with your pet store on this. Just because a hamster doesn't live long doesn't mean you should feed it what ever. Pet stores have a nice selection of food for them. I would get a book or check online before feeding a muffin to a hamster. Remember this is your pet. Love and cherish your hamster. Your hamster is counting on you to keep he/she safe and healthy.
schpanky359
2005-12-16 20:34:22 UTC
Hamsters only live 2yrs approx. Let them eat whatever they want. It won't hurt them to eat a muffin.