Question:
how do you wash a very dirty rabbit?
2005-12-17 16:28:19 UTC
how do you wash a very dirty rabbit?
Four answers:
2005-12-17 16:48:08 UTC
If you go down the dog aisle at the store they have what looks like baby wipes for dogs to use when you don't have access to a bathing area. Call the vet to see if they would be safe to use on rabbits. That way if the rabbit is hand tamed it will just think that he is getting a good petting.

I am curious as to how the bunny got so dirty. hehe Silly rabbit...mud is for pigs.
K~ (AKA Korndog/Girlnut)
2005-12-18 03:14:17 UTC
I agree with the wipes method, I know at petco they sell them for rats, mice, hampsters, no reason why you could not use them on your rabbit. If you are concerned about using them call a local vet and ask them. Of course you could always give the rabbit a bath but some how I think that would be like giving a cat a bath.
Boober Fraggle
2005-12-17 16:59:34 UTC
Machine wash warm water. Tumble dry high heat until fluffy. The dryer might make a clunking noise but thats normal.
ms_unbubba
2005-12-17 16:31:40 UTC
Depends on whether you want the rabbit to live ... if so, your Maytag is out.