Question:
What is the most appropiate pet to have in a small apartment?
Job225
2005-12-10 18:08:07 UTC
What is the most appropiate pet to have in a small apartment?
Nine answers:
2005-12-10 20:48:42 UTC
Do you by any chance like spiders? They make great pets if you do, especially for small places. Don't know how the neighbors would feel, but yeah....
Melissa
2005-12-15 17:07:40 UTC
I think just about any caged animal would be good. With dogs, they have to be small, and you have to have some place you can go to walk them. Cats might be okay, depending on how small the small apartment is, but they really do need space. So, the best way to go would be a caged animal like a fish, reptile, insect (I used to have praying mantises - fun to watch, but not exactly affectionate, and the sound of its crickets might get annoying), or rodent. I used to own rats while living in a dorm room, which is the ultimate in small living spaces. Rats make awesome pets - they're really affectionate and smart.
oceanstide85
2005-12-10 18:36:38 UTC
Westies and italian greyhounds or whippets are great small dogs. I live in a 800 sq ft apartment and have a labrador and an australian parrot as pets.
matriculann
2005-12-13 07:09:55 UTC
A hamter they only need food and water , and you only have to clean his cage once each 2 week . They are friendly most of them.Mine is friendly even he is sleeping in my hand right now . HEHE
model true
2005-12-15 16:23:14 UTC
not a dog. they need more room to run and play. a chinchilla is a great pet! or a fish. a cat is ok i guess
rosemary9075
2005-12-11 15:54:00 UTC
Fish. It's also lucky to have them in odd numbers and the odd one being black. 2 goldfish & 1 little black fish...lovely!
2005-12-10 18:16:37 UTC
I would say a small dog
lady do
2005-12-10 20:39:22 UTC
ACTUALY IT DE PENDS WHAT KIND DO U WHANT IS IT A MAMAL OR OTHER KIND OF CRETURE
levi10144
2005-12-11 12:01:54 UTC
i would say a snake cause i like them.