Question:
cats or dogs?
jfer
2005-12-09 20:58:00 UTC
Which do you like best and why?
Four answers:
rosemary9075
2005-12-10 05:12:25 UTC
Dogs - If you are good to them, they will be your friend for life. Dogs are also good for you. Taking your dog for a walk will keep you fit. Playing with your dog helps reduce stress. Apart from food the only other thing they ask from you is your love and if you do love them, they will love you back, 10 fold.
stephen
2005-12-10 06:34:03 UTC
Dogs if you will play with them and cats if all you want to do is feed them.
2005-12-10 05:06:44 UTC
dogs, because I think they are just more playfull than cats. To me dogs have more of a personality that comes out opossed to cats.
angel
2005-12-10 07:17:51 UTC
dogs are the best, if you get a small one that is . a pomeranian is a good small dog .