Question:
How can this service tell is my elephant is getting to hot?
robosheen
2005-12-09 06:23:34 UTC
How can this service tell is my elephant is getting to hot?
Two answers:
Phillip
2005-12-11 02:31:45 UTC
Elephants that get too hot will start to seek sources of water quite frequently and will not be urinating enough to compensate for this.

Typically they tend to put alot of mud on their backs, or entire bodies, and tend to drink tons and tons of water. Their fecal matter tends to be drier than normal, and their eating habits are slowed. They tend to be a bit more groggy and shy in regards to stimulation and tend not to react that fast to cooler changes in their climates.

please understand however, that most elephants can take the heat as long as they have adiquate sources of water.
HighNMighty
2005-12-09 06:36:08 UTC
They usually begin covering themselves with mud or will spend more time than usual in your swimming pool.