Question:
How many pets do you have & which one is the best one?
Abhyudaya
2005-12-17 06:10:34 UTC
I have a German Shepherd
Five answers:
motherofcats
2005-12-17 06:53:30 UTC
I have 9 indoor cats all fixed but two males they are getting the nuts cut after new year then we have 5 outdoor cats and one dog. The best one in my opinion in Hot Rod he's 6 months old and still suckling not on his mom but on my clothes and my blanket and yes his paws have to reach out for booby which really hurts. But I just love the little looks he gives me when he suckling. Like yep this is the good life. I'm really hoping he don't grow out of it cause it is very cute!!!
mgfootballer
2005-12-17 06:12:40 UTC
I have 1 pet a black lab and shes the best
mystery
2005-12-17 07:16:11 UTC
Well, I had 4 birds. They were love birds. We had to keep buying another one cause one kept flying away or die. I like all of them the best.
DarkVader
2005-12-17 06:16:42 UTC
mmm...i have 5 dogs, i think i like most is one very small size one...we called it hotdog...but i do respect one of my old dog that live more than 15 years with us...then i have 1 kitty (someone throw it so we take cares til she grow up) 5 turtle, 1 duck, 1 chicken, hundred of fish...mmm...it is a mini zoo :)
day
2005-12-17 06:14:02 UTC
i have 1 cat it looks like garfield!!