Question:
What's the funniest thing your pet has done?
lolasan
2005-12-16 10:30:19 UTC
My cats do funny things, I'm sure your pets do funny things too, let's all share answers and call for a vote.
Three answers:
crazy_leparchaun
2005-12-16 14:00:50 UTC
my dog one time was dressed up in a doggy tux, so we took him to the park and he was walking upright.

my dog saw my buddy so he tapped his shoulder when

he turned around, he said: "what!" and the dog flipped on his back. I think was laughing and we

all busted a gut laughin'.
innocence faded
2005-12-16 10:34:51 UTC
My dad had about 10 years worth of paycheck stubs, in date order, in a bag in his closet. My cat got into the bag, undid all the rubber bands, then scattered the stubs all over the bottom of the closet.
jazzy
2005-12-16 14:03:36 UTC
MY DOG TRYS TO ATTACK WATER WE TURN THE HOSE ON AND SPAYS IT FAR OUT AND SHE TRYS TOO BITE IT!!