Question:
WE NEED HELP WE ARE BEING BOTHERED BY MICE OR BIGGER. THEY EVERYTHING. WE FED THEM DRANO,AND ANTIFREEZE BUT TI
floandjoechaney@verizon.net
2005-12-14 06:36:29 UTC
WE NEED HELP WE ARE BEING BOTHERED BY MICE OR BIGGER. THEY EVERYTHING. WE FED THEM DRANO,AND ANTIFREEZE BUT TI
Six answers:
gender_slammer
2005-12-15 12:03:21 UTC
well my mom used to have a big problem with rodents always getting in she used some foam out of a spray can its a sealant to keep the cold out of cracks and it hardens its great to keep the cold and critters out lol ask in hardware in a walmart or hardware store by the caulking not sureof the name but hope that helps a little bit good luck
slightly heartbroken
2005-12-16 18:29:06 UTC
1st - clean up all the poison

2nd - borrow a cat from a friend or relative for a while

I used to loan one of my cats to my brother for a week here or there throughout the year. He'd usually borrow Whiskers in autumn, when the rodents are looking for a home.

It was good for Whiskers too because he had chronic urinary tract problems and his percription was fairly expensive. There's something about fresh kill that helped him have less bouts of the infection.
Stupendous
2005-12-16 22:36:21 UTC
I had a mice problem once. Then I caught one in a glue trap and shot it. In full view of the other mice. To set an example. Mice have ceased to be a problem in our house.
Life lover
2005-12-15 19:16:47 UTC
Get a pitbull terrior. Nothing gets by them.
2005-12-14 07:08:52 UTC
buy rat poison in cartons. put open cartons in cabinets, under house, anywhere they could hide,
2005-12-14 06:39:08 UTC
try cat.but dog is better.something like doberman or staffordshire terrier.