Question:
what is a good name for my new pet? the pet is a hamster.!?
Riley
2005-12-13 14:29:41 UTC
what is a good name for my new pet? the pet is a hamster.!?
Seven answers:
2005-12-13 18:07:11 UTC
PUFFY OR SASHA, MONGEE,PEBBLES,JUPITER,TWINKIE,MOUSE,
evhershey
2005-12-13 14:35:37 UTC
Spork!

or Richard Gere
Amanda
2005-12-13 15:16:26 UTC
Sammy,or Samson,or Samuel....i have a pet hamster and she has all of thoose names....there real cute.
2005-12-13 14:56:47 UTC
Rufes
SonoranAngel
2005-12-17 03:48:16 UTC
Call your pet hamster "monkey"- that's what I call my cat.
David
2005-12-13 14:58:40 UTC
Penelope

or check here:

http://www.angelfire.com/id/jacheong/names.html
thale138
2005-12-13 14:45:54 UTC
spam, or maybe some muslim name like little osama, or you could name him after some famous homo.